PDA

View Full Version : How to improve ranking? Site does not getting increment in their ranking still fixed?

shilparawat
11-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Hi Everybody !! Help me : How to improve ranking? Site does not getting increment in their ranking still fixed in Google 12th page from last 1 month. So what i do to improve their ranking.

rajeshparmar
11-15-2016, 02:46 AM
Hi Everybody !! Help me : How to improve ranking? Site does not getting increment in their ranking still fixed in Google 12th page from last 1 month. So what i do to improve their ranking.

First you have told us that what kind of SEO activity you are done for your website. As per your activity, we suggest you something different which helps your website to get better rank.

fayeseom
11-15-2016, 04:36 AM
"Some of the following tips used to increase the ranking are:
1. High-Quality Content 2. Site Submitting 3. Guest Posting 4. Link Exchange 5. Commenting On Other Blogs 6. Social Bookmarking 7. Website Accessibility
8. Using Commonly Searched Keywords 9. Website Advertising 10. Create Multiple Pages 11. Participate In Forums 12. Using Signatures 13. Never Use Illegal Tactics
In this post, I’m going to give you 15 possible reasons why your website isn’t ranking :
1. Keyword Selection 2. On-Site SEO 3. Duplicate Content 4. Keyword Dilution 5. User Experience 6. Content 7. Social Media 8. Brand Signals 9. Link Quality 10. Link Velocity 11. Anchor Text 12. Site Age 13. NAP-W Inconsistency 14. Reviews 15. SERP Click Through Rate
Resolve all this issue to get your website at the desirable rank."

Sapthagen
11-15-2016, 07:11 AM
Hi,

To improve ranking you should update you content regularly, Post related information/news or videos about your site, to get more traffic and backlinks you should sign in some social media websites like Twitter,Facebook, linked in.

ajay49560
11-15-2016, 07:43 AM
Some of the following tips used to increase the page rank are:
1. High-Quality Content
2. Site Submitting
3. Guest Posting
4. Link Exchange
5. Commenting On Other Blogs
6. Social Bookmarking
7. Website Accessibility
8. Using Commonly Searched Keywords
9. Website Advertising
10. Create Multiple Pages
11. Participate In Forums
12. Using Signatures
13. Never Use Illegal Tactics

In this post, I’m going to give you 15 possible reasons why your website isn’t ranking :
1. Keyword Selection
2. On-Site SEO
3. Duplicate Content
4. Keyword Dilution
5. User Experience
6. Content
7. Social Media
8. Brand Signals
9. Link Quality

Rammadhur
11-15-2016, 07:56 AM
For getting high ranking a relevant website to improve position on the search engine, social media, article submission, directory submission and also using an off-page optimization and on-page optimization is the best way to increase ranking to become a top position on a search engine.

towertech
11-15-2016, 08:29 AM
Hi,

There are lots of factor are consider while Google make search engine result pages.

You should need to create high quality backlink for improving you position where you stuck.

Thanks

shilparawat
11-19-2016, 01:13 AM
Thanks to all for your important advice ..i do all the things which you describe but still facing these issues !! Is there domain problem or other issues related to website.

sadianisar
11-19-2016, 06:41 AM
Well SEO takes time in providing better results as it's a slow process. Keep performing SEO techniques using White Hat SEO technique and you will see the better results after 3 - 6 months.

dennis123
11-28-2016, 12:56 AM
There are many ways to improve your sites ranking do some of the quality submissions, use metadata, publish relevant content, update your content regularly, and use alt tags. Also build backlinks from quality sites.