PDA

View Full Version : How to display Star Rating and Reviews in Google Search Result for my website?

ArkPresentation
11-15-2016, 12:57 AM
How to display Star Rating and Reviews in Google Search Result for my website?

chrisgeitz
11-15-2016, 05:49 AM
visit here: https://www.nosegraze.com/reviews-star-ratings-google-search-results/
for know How to display Star Rating and Reviews in Google Search Result for your website.

Sapthagen
11-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Hi,

Those beautiful yellow stars that appear just under page titles in search results are a shining opportunity to tell searchers that you are trustworthy. And you’d be surprised at how easily you can implement them on your site!

Some companies see an increase in clickthrough-rate as great as 20%-30% after implementing star ratings in their search results. It works like a referral, in a sense. In the same way that people are more likely to purchase a product a friend recommends, users understand that stars are representative of someone’s experiences with a product or brand.

wellliving
11-16-2016, 12:23 AM
I'm using a plugin for Wordpress called WP Review Pro that works great.

I think that Google "chooses" when to show the stars and when not beacuse I use it in different blogs and some of them appear in the search results and other don't. :S

I've read some days ago that Google is penalizing those that are using review type snippets (stars) for articles that are not a review.

rajeshparmar
11-16-2016, 01:45 AM
Google shows star rating in search result because of schema Markup. If you want to add star rating in your search result so you have to add schema markup code in website and also update it in your google webmaster tool.