PDA

View Full Version : SEO Question

sadianisar
11-16-2016, 06:26 AM
How to increase the frequency of crawling of a website by web crawler for SEO purpose?

rajeshparmar
11-17-2016, 04:20 AM
There is only one way to increase your website crawling frequency which is public engagement. If your website has public engagement as well as your website is updated on regular basis then your website is defiantly crawled by google crawlers.

Andaman
11-17-2016, 04:29 AM
Hi,

When I first started out in marketing, I thought I knew what SEO was all about. I knew it stood for search engine optimization. And I knew that the better your SEO was, the higher you would rank on search engines. I'm an SEO genius now, right?

Not so much. There's a lot that I didn't know I didn't know -- and as I learned more, it bred more and more questions.

So let's talk about all of the SEO things I had questions about along the way, but wasn't sure who to ask for clarification. Hopefully it'll help you, too, if you're struggling with any of these questions that are seemingly simple, but still cause a lot of confusion.

daviddakarai
11-17-2016, 04:46 AM
Search engines crawl a website depending on the website update. IF a website update regularly with quality content after certain time search engines also crawls regularly. You can also improve the crawl rate in Google search engine by using Google webmaster tool.