PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about, what is local SEO ?

Rammadhur
11-16-2016, 08:02 AM
Tell me about, what is local SEO ?

paulstain
11-17-2016, 12:49 AM
Local SEO is about to optimize your website in a specific region. For example you wanted to your website in Australia only. So you have to locally optimize it.

rajeshparmar
11-17-2016, 12:59 AM
Local SEO is a highly effective form of local online marketing. It allows local businesses to promote their services to local customers at exactly the time they're looking for your type of business. Local SEO uses search engines like Google and business directories like Yelp, Superpages, Qype & TouchLocal.

Please refer this article: https://www.brightlocal.com/about-local-seo/

Andaman
11-17-2016, 01:27 AM
Hi,

Local SEO has grown significantly over the last few years, particularly given the rise of smartphone usage and better connectivity while out and about. Although it has a lot of similarities with organic SEO, it’s ultimately very different.

Local SEO is focused on providing results that are relevant to a searcher based on their current location. If I search for ‘best steak restaurant’ on my desktop right now, Google would provide me with results that are nearest to me.

sadianisar
11-17-2016, 06:50 AM
Local SEO is a technique in which we optimize a website locally by implementing the name of area, region or specific country in the content. For this purpose, Google+ is the best way, add local phone number, local address etc.

heris
11-21-2016, 12:38 AM
Local SEO marketing or local search optimization is the process of optimizing your owned properties to generate traffic from location based searching. The rapid growth of mobile usage and on the go searching has made local optimization an important focus for a variety of businesses, but most importantly for businesses with brick and mortar stores. It is estimated that 43% of all Google, 25% of all Bing, and 25% of all Yahoo searches are location oriented.

RH-Calvin
11-21-2016, 05:04 AM
Local seo helps to promote your business in your area local and build its popularity within the country. Submitting your website to Google maps, classified ads and local business listing websites are some of the techniques used to build your local search engine rankings.

dennis123
11-26-2016, 12:27 AM
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website so that you can gain higher local search rankings.

Local listing help to drive traffic from some specific targeted area or region, further few local listings provide a juicy do follow links that is really helpful in SEO.

deepakrajput
11-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Local Business listing of your site is Local SEO.