PDA

View Full Version : How to remove spam backlinks from my website?

ShreyaKoushik
11-28-2016, 03:20 AM
How to remove spam backlinks from my website?

ApcallCenters
11-28-2016, 04:46 AM
If your site is affected by spammy links and the issue is beyond your control, you can use this feature to get rid of the spam links. Particularly for websites that are affected by Penguin updates, you should consider using the Google Disavow Links feature right away.

TravelOTAs
11-28-2016, 05:14 AM
You can use Google disavow tool to remove spam links (Toxic links) From your website.

ashimnath
11-28-2016, 05:34 AM
Back very important for website but not perfect back link spam links form your website.

peter nguyen
11-28-2016, 09:58 AM
If you are certain that it is the back-links, then, yes, you can manually contact the webmasters of those sites you are got links from, although, as you know this will be tedious job if you have lots of spam links pointing to your website.
So friendly advise is that you weigh up the benefits, and take it from there. I don't think there is a program which can do that, you have to do it manually. Another option which should be considered are:
1. by the nature of the question put forth, you need to get extra familiar with google guidelines so that similar issues do not happen to your website in the future.
2. perhaps you can start over again (new domain, new strategy) and focus the time and energy which otherwise would take you to get rid of all the spam back-links
I hope this reply points you in the right direction
Good luck!

Nexevo Technolo
11-30-2016, 06:25 AM
You can use the google webmaster tool.