PDA

View Full Version : Why DA is so Important?

thompsonmichael
11-29-2016, 06:49 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that Why DA is so Important?

Williams Reus
11-29-2016, 10:34 AM
Domain authority is a metric that can be used to understand how google's algorithm's rank you based on your authority or credibility on the web.Domain authority is based on three factors they are Age, Popularity, and Size.

websthatrock
11-29-2016, 02:26 PM
DA (domain authority) shows how important (authority) your website has in Google's eyes. The higher the DA the more likely you will raise in the SERPs (search engine results pages).

borgninestallon
11-29-2016, 03:30 PM
Hello friends,

I want to know that Why DA is so Important?

I do hope that this article will help you in knowing more about Domain Authority and its importance.

http://beebom.com/what-is-domain-authority-and-why-it-is-important/

Sonika11Mehra
11-30-2016, 03:32 AM
Domain authority is a measure of the power of a domain name in one or many search engine ranking factors. Domain authority is based on three factors: Age, Popularity, and Size.

wellliving
11-30-2016, 04:06 AM
Domain authority is a measure of the power of a domain name and is one of many search engine ranking factors. Domain authority is based on three factors: Age, Popularity, and Size.

Scopehosts
11-30-2016, 05:28 AM
Domain authority is one of the main factors that define how well your website will rank in search engines. and its measures the predictive ranking strength of entire domains or subdomains,

cleaningservice
12-01-2016, 01:00 AM
His natural geniu crossed such a large number of orders that he exemplified the expression "Renaissance man." Today he stays best known for his craft, including two artistic creations that stay among the world's most well known and appreciated, Mona Lisa and The Last Supper. Craftsmanship, da Vinci accepted, was unquestionably associated with science and nature.

TravelOTAs
12-01-2016, 01:18 AM
Domain authority shows the value of your website in google's eye. in other words ,we can say google gives marks for your website out of 100.

ShreyaKoushik
12-01-2016, 01:49 AM
Domain Authority is commonly referred to as Page Authority which is basically a ranking model that is being employed and analyzed by Search Engine Optimization companies all over the world.
Domain authority is measured in 0-100 scale.