PDA

View Full Version : What is the use of Google Sandbox ?

artijain1900
12-03-2016, 07:30 AM
Hello Friends,,

I would like to know that What is the use of Google Sandbox ? tell me guys..

fayeseom
12-05-2016, 12:36 AM
The Google sandbox or “sandbox effect” is a filter that Google applies to new websites that want to rank in the search results for specific phrases. The filter exists to prevent SEOs and spammers from easily manipulating search results by satisfying all of Google's major offsite and onsite factors.

ShreyaKoushik
12-05-2016, 01:31 AM
In simple words, the Google Sandbox Effect is a theory used to explain why newly-registered domains or domains with frequent ownership changes rank poorly in Google Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS).

janpaul7890
12-05-2016, 05:04 AM
Google Sandbox is an imaginary area where new websites are kept for a specified time period until they establish themselves of being showed on the search engine result pages. It happens by building too many poor links within a short period of time.

wellliving
12-06-2016, 04:29 AM
The Google Sandbox is an alleged filter placed on new websites.The Google Sandbox is very similar to a new website being placed on probation, and kept lower than expected in searches, prior to being given full value for its incoming links and content.

nancy07
12-07-2016, 03:32 AM
Google Sandbox is generally used for websites which are newly launched and then arouse the suspicion of Google, usually by adding a large amount of new content in a very short period of time. This appears to Google as spam; and the Sandbox is essentially a spam filter which watches for suspicious activity, reasoning that a site which adds enormous numbers of new posts, pages and content instantly is probably filling itself with duplicate content or engaging in search engine spamming.

TravelOTAs
12-07-2016, 04:28 AM
Google sandbox is a search algorithm that avoids new domain to rank well in SERPs. The google sandbox says the new website that it must require quality content and pure backlinks like old domain. After this, it can rank in the search index.

anirban09P
12-08-2016, 11:55 PM
I think you can search on google.

Angeljoe
12-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Google sandbox is a filter that Google applies to new websites that want to rank in the search results for specific phrases.