PDA

View Full Version : Do you use separate SEO strategies for Google,Yahoo and Bing?

KateSteel
12-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Do you use separate SEO strategies for Google,Yahoo and Bing?

sadianisar
12-07-2016, 06:40 AM
Not really. Focus on content more for all the search engines because search engines prefers quality content for SEO purpose.

daviddakarai
12-07-2016, 06:47 AM
No, I am not separate the strategies for different search engines.

rohit
12-07-2016, 07:27 AM
It is becoming increasingly important to optimize for Bing, Yahoo and Google, especially because of the major changes that are being made with the different browsers, so cover all of your bases to ensure your SEO strategies include optimizing for all the top search engines.

CarolineMurphy
12-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Yes, I use separate strategies for Google,Yahoo and other search engines. More backlinks are required for Google. It pays more attention to backlinks and site authority while Yahoo and Bing pay more attention to the title and Meta tags. Hence, a site takes the time to rank on Google as compared to Yahoo and Bing.

dombowkett
10-19-2023, 07:17 AM
No, website promotion strategy will be same only on-page SEO optimisation are different.

theupsstorelosa
11-06-2023, 12:17 PM
I think all the search engines have the same rules so we usually follow the same SEO for all the search engines and we usually try to target Google search engine.