PDA

View Full Version : What is Guest Blogging ?

ritika.patel
12-10-2016, 02:53 AM
Hello Guys...

I need to know about the Guest Blogging. What is the benefit of it and How can I start it ? Please someone suggest me.

hostingITrust
12-11-2016, 04:57 AM
It is a mutual sharing of benefits when you contribute in the form of an article, and you get exposure among the readers of that blog. Many people do it because it gets their website a direct link from that blog.

luffy268
12-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Hello Guys...

I need to know about the Guest Blogging. What is the benefit of it and How can I start it ? Please someone suggest me.

Guest blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers' blogs. Guest blogging can work in one of two ways:

-You write a post to appear on another person's blog.
-Another person writes a post to appear on your blog.

Beware that many websites use guest blogging as a way to build links to their website.
If the primary reason for having a guest post published is to insert links back to another website, this is frowned upon by search engines. In fact, Google often penalizes sites that use guest posting for SEO link building purposes and asks that sites nofollow links going back to the guest author's site

ShreyaKoushik
12-12-2016, 01:44 AM
Guest posting is writing a blog on other site. For this you must have good content to post which further be liked by others and then someone may call you to write as a guest. Next point is to find the PR of such site as better PR means quality link. Guest posting is best way to get do follow back links and instant website traffic.