PDA

View Full Version : What is profit from Link wheel?

thompsonmichael
12-27-2016, 03:57 AM
Hello friends,

I would like that What is profit from Link wheel?

rosestorm
12-27-2016, 04:11 AM
So what is a link wheel you may ask? Well, it’s a link building technique that is way more efficient than any other link building strategy. Why? Because:
You can build all the links yourself and not hire some else to do it
You don’t waste a lot of time emailing people or being active on social media just to build a few links
It’s free – you won’t have to pay anything for the links you create

Sapthagen
12-27-2016, 05:05 AM
Hi,

Its also one of the off page SEO stretchy which is using for promote your website.

seojennifer
12-28-2016, 02:22 AM
Right Now i am not using, But i think if you are using unique content then it will be potential.

Krishna Bangla
12-28-2016, 02:31 AM
Great Share keep it up.

jayashree-marg
12-28-2016, 02:37 AM
Link wheel is very risky and also spammy.

nancy07
12-28-2016, 04:04 AM
Link wheel is one of the best and most efficient ways of building links in the most natural way – and Google will love your website just for that. Link wheels are clearly the most powerful way of making use of the power of multiplication to create back links for your website. Benefits from link wheel:

>It is used to improved rankings in the search engines organic rating.
> It increases link juice and other benefits like branding, reputation and increment of traffic.

david hong
02-07-2017, 08:20 AM
It is a circle of links which are connected to the blogs high PR links to the main websites. In short we can say that a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to main website. It would be beneficial for your site but if you create poor quality link wheel then it will definitely harm you website.