PDA

View Full Version : How to check website ranking issue or domain problems?

shilparawat
01-05-2017, 10:07 PM
Hi Everyone How to check website ranking issue or domain problems? Actually my website before some days ago It is on Google 4th page on their relevant keyword but suddenly it was going google 10th page. I don't know why. I do all the effective SEO but still it was on Google 10th page So please suggest me some method to improve its ranking or suggest some tool to check domain problem.

RH-Calvin
01-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Website problems can be checked using Google webmaster tool. The tool helps to provide any errors on your website and analyze it to rank it higher in search results.

wellliving
01-12-2017, 01:08 AM
Google rankings are not permanent rankings, they often fluctuate according to the competition, search volume and many other factors.
Do best things you can do in SEO to boost your rankings up.
Quality content and backlinks will help you to gain rankings fast.
Target less competitive keywords first.

Educaindia2
01-12-2017, 04:00 AM
Use Google webmaster tool to check website problems.

dennis123
01-13-2017, 06:34 AM
You can't check it you just have to predict such as if rank drop has happened after some major algorithm update.

ITSGOLIVE
01-13-2017, 08:36 AM
There are many tools to check your domain for SEO points.
The most important tool is Google webmaster tool and bing webmasters.
You can check your crawl errors, indexed errors, sitemaps, robots.txt and many other things using Google webmaster or search engine console.
Make sure you do not have any negative message from search engine console message box. Do check it regularly.

You can go for SEO optimizer, SEMRush, Moz's open site explorer etc. tools to check your website.