PDA

View Full Version : What is Keyword Density?

fishpawnbroker
01-10-2017, 03:13 AM
Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is keyword density.

nancy07
01-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Keyword density refers to the percentage of keywords that can be found in the indexable text on a web page.

Regarding keyword density, I recommend:

- Keyword in the title
- Keyword in the description
- Keyword in the H1 tag
- A few variations of keywords sprinkled throughout the text, where it sounds natural and makes sense

Krishna Bangla
01-10-2017, 04:30 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword appears on a web page.
2 BHK Flats in VIP Road (http://www.krishnabangla.com/property/krishna-lake-view)

ShreyaKoushik
01-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Keyword Density is known as the number of times a keyword or phrase used in a page compared to the total number of words present in it.

These are few useful tools for checking keyword density-

Live Keyword Density Analysis
ADD Me Tool.
SEO Centro tool.
Article Underground.
SEO Chat keyword density tool.

alexdean
01-10-2017, 06:12 AM
keyword density is how many times a keyword is used in content out of total words. for example if a keyword is used in 3 times out of 100 words then the density is 3%

Edtech
01-10-2017, 06:18 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of a keyword or phrase exist in a content or title, you must check keyword density before posting a content. You can check the keyword density using this url
http://www.webconfs.com/seo-tools/keyword-density-checker/

Hire digital marketing services for instant business growth (http://www.edtech.in/services/digital-marketing-agency-delhi.htm)

ahana2607
01-10-2017, 06:19 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of the number of times a keyword appears on a page divide by the total numbers of words in that page. For example if a keywords appears three times in a 100 words of text then the keyword density would be 3%.

ram.sh
01-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Keyword Density present % of single keyword.

Carlbrewster
01-10-2017, 06:36 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

sadianisar
01-10-2017, 08:16 AM
Keyword density is an On-Page SEO element and it helps in define the percentage of use of keywords used in the content as compared to the number of words used.

stuartspindlow2
01-11-2017, 01:55 AM
Hello Friends,

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

SDGroupkol
01-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

TravelOTAs
01-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Keyword density means a number of keywords used in the content. Keyword density must be 3% to 5% and not more than it.

Example: 100 * keywords used in the content/words in the content

Maitri_Shah
01-11-2017, 07:20 AM
Keyword density means percentage of number of times keyword or keyword phrases used in the content and description.

aceamerican
01-11-2017, 07:21 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page

educaindia
01-12-2017, 04:12 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

Fadia Sheetal
01-13-2017, 12:21 AM
As my opinion Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword perform on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

somidiscount
01-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Density thickness is the rate of times a keyword or watchword expression is found in your page content in the midst of the various substances. For instance, in the event that you have a Web page with precisely 100 words on it, including all features, subtitles, alt content, and publicizing, and you have a density expression that is on the page 3 times, your keyword thickness is 3%.

ritika.patel
01-13-2017, 01:21 AM
Keyword density means percentage of time a keyword or keyword phrases used in the web Page and Content.

Billy Pro
01-18-2017, 01:58 AM
Keyword density is a measure of the relative importance of a keyword on a given page, based on its rate of occurrence. Keyword density may be a factor in some search engines' ranking algorithms.

cracker
01-18-2017, 02:06 AM

daikaads
04-30-2017, 02:58 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of keywords mentioned in the content for optimization. It is calculated based on the number of words used in the Content.

RosaJBrassell
04-30-2017, 04:14 AM
Keyword density refers to the percentage of keywords that can be found in the indexable text on a web page.

Regarding keyword density, I recommend:

- Keyword in the title
- Keyword in the description
- Keyword in the H1 tag
- A few variations of keywords sprinkled throughout the text, where it sounds natural and makes sense
Thanks for your sharing! Could you tell me any tool that help me to check how good keyword density is in my site content?

neha0101
05-03-2017, 05:37 AM
Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or keyword phrase is found in your page content amidst all the other content. For example, if you have a Web page with exactly 100 words on it, including all headlines, captions, alt text, and advertising, and you have a keyword phrase that is on the page 3 times, your keyword density is 3%