PDA

View Full Version : How to check my site if penalized or not ?

LITTLE JEMS
01-23-2017, 07:16 AM
How to check my site if penalized or not ?

alpa
01-23-2017, 07:58 AM
Check to Google webmaster tools they provide all details.

ShreyaKoushik
01-24-2017, 03:08 AM
Through Google Sandbox and Penalty Checker Tool, you can check your website and also you have focused on few things such as:

Check If You’ve Received Warning Message in Google Webmaster Tools.
Check What Day Did Your Traffic Drop.
Check If You Lose Organic Rankings of Your Target Keywords.

TravelOTAs
01-24-2017, 03:28 AM
If your website goes down on some keywords again and again then your site may be penalized.

vinodkumar
01-24-2017, 03:52 AM
Check your site's urls on google if not showing then may be case or penalty.

nancy07
01-24-2017, 04:08 AM
There are 2 ways to check the penalized or banned websites.
1. Through Google Webmaster tool, check the status of your website.
2. Manually check by typing the name or URL of your website on the search box. If it's not there, it means your website's got penalized or banned.

raheel
01-25-2017, 01:11 AM
There are 2 ways to check the penalized or banned websites.
1. Through Google Webmaster tool, check the status of your website.
2. Manually check by typing the name or URL of your website on the search box. If it's not there, it means your website's got penalized or banned.

I agree with you..but i have one question if my website is penelized then what can i do to recover and how i know why google penelized me?

Gain ERP
01-25-2017, 02:32 AM
Check to your website Google webmaster tools its provide all details.

Krishna Bangla
01-25-2017, 02:55 AM
use Google webmaster tool that helps you to provide all details.

Jeffwilliams
01-25-2017, 04:13 AM
A website that is penalized by Google cannot achieve good rankings so your priority is to find out which algorithmic changes are affecting your web property and create a recovery plan.

You can track and identify Google penalties by using below steps:

1. Login to Google Webmaster tools

There are 2 types of penalties: Manual Penalty & Algorithmic Penalty

2. Login to Google Analytics and review your Google traffic

The best way to analyze your website is check Google organic traffic. If you see a drop in traffic during the dates that Google released an algorithmic change then most probably your website get penalized.

In order to solve this issue you can hire some firms who apply brilliant strategies for solving this problem (companies such as SeoTuners).

gurujeet
01-25-2017, 04:28 AM
If we search the website from its name without www. or extension like .com and it appears in search then we can say it not penalized nor banned and if it doest not appear in search result then it may be penalized or banned.

sadianisar
01-26-2017, 07:01 AM
If you are implementing Black Hat SEO techniques, then your website might get penalized by search engine. Otherwise check through Google Webmaster tool or you can check manually by searching your website on search engine.