PDA

View Full Version : How to Improve Alexa Rank Fast?

unlimiteddata
01-31-2017, 04:57 AM
Hello all I would like to know how to boost alexa for a news website? I have a news portal Public Andolan which is having its alexa of 238k at the moment. I want to decrease my alexa to 10k. How much time would be required to reach there and what all activities do I need to follow so as to reach there? kindly help me regarding the same

seo.svlapp
01-31-2017, 05:01 AM
Write Unique Content
Write Content regularly
Share your content on social media.
Everyone now connected with the web through social media.

RH-Calvin
01-31-2017, 01:18 PM
Alexa measures the traffic on your website and provide a numerical value to rank your domain in search engines. Alexa rank can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant sources.

Maitri_Shah
01-31-2017, 11:27 PM
Alexa Rank is actually the (100 scale) that measures the traffic on your website in search engines. Building quality backlinks that is submission to high PR and DA sites can help to improve Alexa Rank.

lucislee10
02-01-2017, 03:29 AM
How to Improve Alexa Rank Fast

Blog Traffic – First!

Frequency and Quality of Blog Posts

Install Alexa Toolbar on your own browser

Encourage users to install Alexa Toolbar

Alexa toolbar in their PC.

Try to attract bloggers and webmasters on your blog

Use Alexa Widget on your blog

Claim your website in Alexa

Optimize your website for Search Engines

Share your content on social networking sites

Blackhat Methods Of Improve Alexa Rank Fast

Traffic Exchange Sites

Conclusion For Improve Alexa Rank Fast

ShreyaKoushik
02-01-2017, 04:44 AM
In SEO field "Alexa" provides complete information about your website. It provides the local & global ranking of a particular website and also analyse and show the percentage of visitors of your site.

Few tips for improving Alexa rank of your site-

Add a niche of your blog.
Frequently updating blog.
Giving backlink to Alexa.
Comment on blogging niche blogs.

hemantsharmaseo
02-02-2017, 02:16 AM
The best way to improve the Alexa rank is write unique content regularly and promote social media, Video Promotion and PPC. most visitor and popularity of site depend on alexa ranking

jayashree-marg
02-02-2017, 02:38 AM
There is much more method present which also contributes to boosting Alexa rank of your site.

giftsdaniel
02-02-2017, 03:37 AM
You just follow these techniques ,,,

Social Media Sharing Is Important!!
Blogging Relationships Are Very Important
Don’t Forget People Who Help You In Blogging

sadianisar
02-03-2017, 06:25 AM
To improve Alexa Rank, implement White Hat SEO and Social Media Marketing.

gurujeet
02-04-2017, 01:13 AM
The algorithm according to which Alexa traffic ranking is calculated, is simple. It is based on the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months. This traffic is based on such parameters as reach and page views.

Alexa measures the traffic on your website and provides a numerical rank to your domain. The rank helps to denote the popularity of your domain in search engines. The Alexa rank can be improved by the good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant web pages.

Nexevo Technolo
02-04-2017, 06:37 AM
Traffic is the best powerful step for increase the website alexa rank.