PDA

View Full Version : Help me about SEO methods or Technique now a days !!

shilparawat
02-15-2017, 01:36 AM
Hi all !! Some body help me about SEO methods or Technique now a days !! Actually we work continiuos multiple SEO work like- blogging, forum, directory, social bookmarking, slide, video. image, profile creation and community submission..but our sites not getting good ranking so what i do more.

jacobharrison76
02-15-2017, 02:11 AM
You check your website on page properly and check your competitor website also

TiffanyMorris
02-15-2017, 02:29 AM
Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
After updating Google Algorithms few things are most important now a day, first thing is your content. Content should be unique, relevant, keywords on content an more.
After that website other on page factors like Web Page Title, H1 tag, URL and Website Speed etc. If you have done all this things properly. And focus on AMP, Voice Search, target to local area first and put long tail keywords, now hard work on Off-Page factors.
I am sure you will get result soon, focus on Forum for keyword Ranking, Blogs and Articles for awareness and drive traffic, Social Media also perform strong part in ranking factors.
Hope it will help you

jackfernandos
02-15-2017, 02:50 AM
You need to do perfect on page work and choose right keywords becasuse your off page work is Good.

sadianisar
02-15-2017, 07:29 AM
You need to re-check your On-Page SEO techniques and then proceed to Off-Page SEO techniques. However SEO takes time to show better results. You may implement Social Media Marketing for this purpose.

ajay49560
02-15-2017, 07:53 AM
You check competitor website and then do onpage your website.

abdul01232
02-18-2017, 02:25 AM
You should check your ranking of your keyword first and then do on page and off page optimization to generate more traffic and high ranking in google search.