PDA

View Full Version : How long google update a backlink..?

swatijain2233
02-18-2017, 05:23 AM
Hello friends,

I want to know that How long google update a backlink..?

lokatto
02-18-2017, 06:23 AM
It depends. There's no exact time. Some websites take very long time, some is really fast

wellliving
02-20-2017, 12:59 AM
here are 2 parts to this really: When will it spot the link and when will the benefit (if any) be applied.

When the link will be spotted will be very dependent on where it is. Higher authority, frequently changing sites get crawled more frequently and the more authoritative frequently changed content on those site more frequently still.

There is quite an interesting Matt Cutts video about how this works here: http://www.seroundtable.com/how-google-works-video-15055.html

Once Google is aware of the link it becomes much harder to say when that benefit then gets applied. You are probably going to see a few suggestions to this answer, as It is something that gets debated a bit. In truth it is really hard to measure in real life cases. Assuming that 1 link is enough to move the needle and you could somehow measure its effects in isolation I believe it is somewhere between "as soon as it is indexed" and "a few days". I don't believe that the old period recalculations still apply.

I think that the easiest way to test that would be via long tail anchor text. Anyone know if anyone has done this already?

RH-Calvin
02-21-2017, 08:36 AM
Google updates a backlink when it is crawled and indexed by Google spiders on the webpage where it is built. The time usually depends on the crawling frequency of the external webpage.

Educaindia2
02-22-2017, 04:27 AM
Great Information Keep it up.