PDA

View Full Version : Drawbacks of SEO?

sadianisar
02-18-2017, 06:04 AM
Is there any drawback of SEO? I could not find a single drawback yet..

wellliving
02-20-2017, 01:07 AM
Drawbacks of SEO givin below

1. SEO is an ongoing process. Your site will never be 100% “optimized,” it will only get more and more optimized as you put more work into it. But if you have someone spending 20 hours per week doing SEO for your website today, chances are you’ll still need 20 hours of SEO per week a year from now. The good news is that a year from now your rankings will be better and you will hopefully be reaping the rewards of having invested in SEO.

2. SEO is not free. If you do it yourself, you’re going to invest your time. You’ll probably want to invest some money in various SEO tools as well. If you hire somebody to do SEO for you, then obviously you’re going to be paying them. There is no free SEO service nor any affordable SEO service that gives you everything you need. Full service, effective SEO is going to cost you a minimum of several hundred dollars per month, if not thousands.

3. SEO is both easy and difficult. My firm often tells our clients that they can learn how to do SEO on their own. While this is true, it’s not feasible for most of our clients because it is less expensive for them to pay us than it is for them to invest their own time in learning SEO. However, in some cases I believe clients should learn as much SEO as they can because it will pay off for their business, even if they continue to use our services. It certainly never hurts to know more about SEO if you’re willing to put in the time. If you already know some HTML then you’ll have a much easier time learning SEO. If you find the task of composing an email to be quite difficult then SEO is probably not something worth dabbling in.

Nilima98
03-10-2017, 02:21 AM
- The biggest disadvantage of SEO is a lack of control. You are subject to changes in the algorithm.
- There are other possible issues. You may be prevented from competing on a level playing field, because competitors and even affiliates may use less ethical black hat SEO techniques.