PDA

View Full Version : What is forum activity in seo?

raheel
03-03-2017, 06:21 AM
What is forum activity, if i do forum activity for my website so i can use my company email or use third party email id? little confuse please suggest step by step how to do it.?

sadianisar
03-03-2017, 06:50 AM
In SEO, Forum activity is one of the effective Off-Page SEO technique. For forum activity, you can't use your contact details. But you can use website links in the form of signature (anchor text).

rk5876
03-03-2017, 07:02 AM
Forum posting is one best off page activity of SEO which you can do daily basis. and You can use your company email id for it because something we need same sample regarding our needs so expert will help you via email. You can use other email also but you have to remember it personal detail of it because when you needed that details you login and get the information or details.

TravelOTAs
03-03-2017, 07:10 AM
Forum activity is the part of the off page techniques in which we apply links on the signature (Keyword). The submission in the high domain do-follow forum sites helps us to rank for the signature keywords.

deepakrajput
03-03-2017, 07:38 AM
you need to post Q & A on a forum site to get backlinks from it.

samant
03-04-2017, 12:40 AM
Forum activity is the part of the off page techniques in which we apply links on the signature (Keyword). The submission in the high domain do-follow forum sites helps us to rank for the signature keywords.

Thanks for your suggestion

Fadia Sheetal
03-04-2017, 01:03 AM
Forum is a Off-page activities to discuss on a particular topic, you can't use your personal email id here but you can use keywords as a signature.

sharmaroshni
03-04-2017, 03:04 AM
There are main benefits of Forum posting which show how forum posting is helpful in achieving SEO value:
1. The main benefit of forum posting is that you can add links to signatures that are added at the end of your comment but in some forums, to make signatures that contain a link with a keyword, you need to earn a certain level of reputation. Once you reach that certain level of reputation in a particular forum, you will be allowed to add the signature. A signature in a web forum is a kind of sign of that will automatically appear at the end of each post made by you. You can include the backlink to your website in that signature so each time you will make a post; a live link is made to your website from that site. So forums create backlinks in a big number easily as the more you post the more backlinks you make.
2. Forums are also used for direct marketing of products as you can market your products or product page in certain discussions where other users are asking for some good products and providers of a certain kind.
3. Web forums can be used to gain direct as well as indirect traffic to your website. As many numbers of posts made by a particular user in a forum, he or she gains more reputation and others users check for links suggested by him.

SD Groupkol
03-04-2017, 03:07 AM
It is one of the most off page seo technique.