PDA

View Full Version : Raise website ranking

roycpo
03-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Hello friends,

I am doing a proper SEO analytics for my website and it got a positive ranking.
But few days a ago I notiched that its ranked fallen down with out showing any issue.

I am using a poor CMS for my website is that the only reason?

Could someone tell me that How much CMS effect Website ranking ??

daikaads
03-28-2017, 01:06 PM
According to me, your CMS is not the issue. Check the recent backlinks report and if you find anything like spam just remove that using Google disavow tool. And try to make your onpage strong and Ofcourse check for duplicate content in your website.

fayeseom
03-29-2017, 12:32 AM
CMS does not effect on website ranking but some times ago, Google algorithm updation like Fred algorithm. therefore ranking are drop down suddenly.

farhandiesel
03-29-2017, 03:21 AM
CMS isn't the difficulty. Check the recent backlinks report and if you discover something like spam simply take away that mistreatment Google deny tool. and check out to create your onpage robust and Ofcourse check for duplicate content in your web site.

airventsindia
03-29-2017, 04:54 AM
Implementing a CMS can be a boon to SEO efforts, but it can be a disaster because many CMS systems were not designed with search engine marketing in mind. Some specific problems that content generated by this kind of CMS has in being indexed by search engines include:

Dynamic URLs. Search engines are programmed to limit the number of dynamic pages they index, and the primary way they determine pages are dynamic is through page URLs with special characters (%&=). A URL like http://sampleWebsite.com/page.asp?id=123&session=234234wrwresf&param=xsfdsd throws up red flags for search engine spiders. A URL like http://sampleWebsite.com/products.aspx does much better.

Bad meta tags. Meta tags are the HTML code components that search engines use to evaluate what a page is about. Many CMS systems do not allow users to assign unique, relevant TITLE and DESCRIPTION meta tags to content. These are important tools to help search engines understand your pages.

Keyword poor URLs. Even systems that do not use dynamic URLs often do not let you create URLs that include keywords. Keyword-rich URLs are an important step in optimizing your pages to rank well in search engines.

Search engine unfriendly design. If a page has the look and feel you want, does the underlying code matter? In a word, yes! Search engines can't see the page, so all they have to go on is the code. It is possible (and all to common) for designers and CMS systems alike to create pages that are virtually invisible to search engine spiders because of text in images, script-based navigation, overuse of AJAX and a host of other practices. On the other hand, it is possible through practices like semantic markup and CSS based layout and navigation to create pages that search engines can easily crawl and understand.

Hoang lan
08-19-2017, 10:30 AM
You need to check if you have spam. You may have been hit by the google algorithm already

davidweb09
08-20-2017, 08:04 AM
You need to focus on quality of your links & content for SEO marketing.

sadianisar
08-21-2017, 07:31 AM
CMS is not an issue. You need to follow White Hat SEO techniques and create quality backlinks.