PDA

View Full Version : Domain Age

braveluke
04-03-2017, 05:33 AM
Hi guys, I'm learning to be an Search Engine Marketer right now and besides many factors of SEO. I couldn't understand about Domain Age. They told DM is very important but I'm still confusing.
Help me!!!

Nathank
04-03-2017, 06:14 AM
Domain Age refers to the length of time that a website has been registered and active, Here's the basics of what we know:
- Domain age is a factor in determining Google rankings, and a part of our SEO.
- Sites are significantly devalued for the first few months after Google first discovers them. It is extremely challenging to rank well for competitive terms in those first few months. In fact, some - SEO professionals simply won't work with brand new domains.

qubestudios3
04-03-2017, 08:10 AM
This tools allows you to find the domain age for one or more websites.

sadianisar
04-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Domain Age is really important for SEO because search engine trusts old domains. and if old domain is relevant to the theme of yours then it's the best for SEO.

Officeshub
04-04-2017, 01:28 AM
Domain age is the length of time that a website has been registered and the website which has high domain age is truly trusted by search engine
and it is also one of the key factor of the Ranking the website.
So in SEO Domain age plays very important roll.

Manpo Deal
04-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Domain Age is Important for SEO, Search Engine only trust old domains. Domain Age is Factor to determine the Page Ranking

Educaindia2
04-04-2017, 06:18 AM
Very useful Information.

amanshastry43
04-04-2017, 07:03 AM
Domain age matter a lot, old domain are good for SEO point of view

meerashah
04-04-2017, 07:20 AM
The age of a domain is extremely important when it comes to SEO rankings with Google and Bing.

Sapthagen
04-04-2017, 07:28 AM
One of the biggest factors used to determine the rank of a website is the age of a domain. It makes sense that older websites will have more “experience” to boost their credibility, in the same way that domains which are registered for more than a year lend more confidence to the stability of their website. In the eyes of a search engine, domain age matters!

This free domain age tool will quickly tell you when a domain was created, and when it was last updated. Simply enter the URL you wish to analyze and hit enter. Whether you are curious about your own website, considering buying a new domain, analyzing a competitor or researching relevant websites for advertising purposes… checking the age of a domain could not be any easier!

jerryperes
04-05-2017, 05:34 AM
Domain age is extermely important SEO factor for your Google and Bing ranking because search engines trust old domains.

Liyanscom3
04-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Great Information keep it up.

Michealdesouza
10-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Space Age is truly vital for SEO in light of the fact that web index puts stock in old areas. what's more, if old space is applicable to the subject of yours at that point it's the best for SEO.