PDA

View Full Version : Google appreciates Website Responsive

tamaostkt1994
04-03-2017, 11:08 AM
Google constantly changes its search and ranking algorithms.

If you want to keep up with trends and be appreciated as well as prioritize, understand and meet Googlebot's requirements, of course.

At present, most of the web design companies only focus on the interface so eye-catching. Right! That is a necessary condition for the customer. But forget about the condition is enough to meet Google's requirements. This is what makes customers slow in the future.

Responsive - is one of the most important conditions in Google's current evaluation

alpa
04-06-2017, 07:47 AM
Very useful post thanks for sharing.

kunalkumar
04-12-2017, 07:20 AM
Some of they key points of using responsive website are:

Responsive sites attract more links to key pages
Responsive sites can be shared more easily
Responsive sites can be indexed
Responsive sites keep readers happy
Responsive sites work on multiple devices
Responsive sites (usually) look better

deekumar0203
04-13-2017, 12:58 AM
I think a great way to build a responsive site from scratch is to actually spend some time with one of the frameworks. Sounds a little counter productive, but stop and think about it for a second. The reason that so many people use them is because they are easy to use and work. There's a lot to be learned from sitting down and figuring out how the people that built these frameworks did it, and go from there.

For example, take bootstrap's or foundation's grid system. There is a lot that went into building them, as well as adding in all the queries for difference screen sizes. I've spent some time doing just that, and as a direct result my understanding of how to they implemented it, as well as how I would roll my own solution, has increased significantly.

In the end, while I can, and have, build a site completely from scratch without a framework, I advise against it in typical practice. The time saved from using a framework is well worth a little added CSS bloat. Plus, once you have a decent understanding of the framework, making cosmetic and structural changes are trivial. I do however encourage you to give it a shot making a completely responsive site without a framework, and take note of the difficulties. You'll appreciate the various aspects of the frameworks more, and learn a lot in the process.