PDA

View Full Version : How to get the backlinks for wikipedia?

Neo_5678
04-07-2017, 01:19 AM
How to get the backlinks from wikipedia?

friendhrm
04-07-2017, 01:33 AM
Ways to get backlinks from Wikipedia:

1. Dead link approach method
First of all, find the broken links or dead links in Wikipedia with the following advanced Google search query.
Type the following in Google to get information on broken links in Wikipedia.
Site:wikipedia.org “Your Keyword Phrase” “dead link”

Step 2: After opening the broken links result in a new tab in your browser. Press Cntrl + F in your browser and type “dead link” in the search “Citation needed” if you are using the citation query.

Step 3: Now, you can see the external links which are dead

Step 4: Next, open Wayback Machine Archive in your web browser. Now, copy the broken link from Wikipedia and paste it in the Way back machine archive search.
In my example, here is the dead link I found via Wikipedia.
http://www.zdnet.com.au/meet-google-s-culture-czar-339275147.htm

Step 5: Click on Browse History in order to see how it used to look earlier. After I clicked on Browse History button, I got the following results.

Step 6: Now in this step, I will look at its earlier copies and see if the webpage can fit in my niche. If the webpage is related to my niche, then I will recreate the same topic or similar topic in my website. Or else, I will keep on searching for more dead links until I find a dead link which can fit into my niche.

Step 7: Now head over to Ahrefs or Majestic Seo to find what other websites which linked to this dead link

Step 8: In this step, by looking at Wayback Machine archive of the broken link which you got from Wikipedia, try to create the same content in our own writing style uniquely. If you already have a similar content which the broken link used to offer, then you can link your existing content in place of the broken link in other websites and also in the Wikipedia page.

View more detail at : http://www.dheerajkumar.com/get-backlinks-wikipedia/

Neo_5678
04-08-2017, 02:17 AM
Thanks friendhrm,

for giving me best suggestion that how can I get backlink from wikipedia.