PDA

View Full Version : How to get a cached link?

Edtech
04-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Hello Friends Actually, I do proper activity, but my links not cached, so please can you help me guys?

jackfernandos
04-08-2017, 03:00 AM
Open your webmaster tool and go to Search Traffic and click on "Links to Your Site" and check your cached links...........

beingchinmay
04-08-2017, 03:03 AM
This cache is especially useful when users hit the “back” button or click a link to ... how to get the statistics you need without making your site cache-unfriendly

Officeshub
04-08-2017, 03:49 AM
We can get the cached links by using google webmaster tool

friendhrm
04-10-2017, 01:06 AM
To access the cached copy of a web page in google,

1. Search in google. (e.g. original tips)
2. On the search results page, click on forward button and then click on the Cached link to see the cached copy of that web page.

There is another method for getting the cached copy of a web page.
perform query in google search with,

CACHE:WWW.ORIGINALTIPS.COM
And this query will take you directly to the cached copy of the webpage.

samant
04-10-2017, 02:07 AM
Use cache:www.example.com

garyyharmon
04-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Google Storage storage cache is nothing but a summary or a replica of a web page stored by Google as a back-up. Google usually takes a review of each web page it looks into and caches or shops that version as a back-up. The cached version is what Google uses to evaluate if a web page is a good coordinate for our question.

cultatradseo
04-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Earlier this cache link was visible on the google search results page, and now its not. But it doesn’t mean that google has removed the Cache link from their website, instead, they have moved this option in the page preview.

To access the cached copy of a web page in google,

1. Search in google. (e.g. original tips)
2. On the search results page, click on forward button and then click on the Cached link to see the cached copy of that web page.

OPI
04-12-2017, 02:59 AM
Try Google Webmasters Tool to watch your cached links.