PDA

View Full Version : What are Google Webmaster "Impressions"?

lucislee10
04-12-2017, 05:53 AM
What are Google Webmaster "Impressions"?

mktcosmoedge
04-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Google Webmasters give me some numbers as impressions, and of course, I know impression literal meaning.

TienAd
04-12-2017, 09:55 AM
What are Google Webmaster "Impressions"?

I think that is contents your site

fayeseom
04-13-2017, 12:16 AM
A link URL records an impression when it appears in a search result for a user. Whether or not the link must actually be scrolled into view or otherwise visible depends on the type of search element that contains the link, as described later.

Clicks on expanded images, or any image clicks that navigate the user out of Google Search, are counted as a click. Impression - Impressions are counted when the user sees either the thumbnail or expanded image.

dennis123
04-13-2017, 01:20 AM
It's also called Page impression.impression means how many times your link/Results appear in google searches,Suppose you have published a article with any keywords like "SEO tips",when someone search this keyword in google searchbox and your result appear in top 10 result the it will be count as Impression.

friendhrm
04-13-2017, 01:48 AM
Impressions: The amount of times it is displayed

So lets say you have a webpage. Then Google can show your page in its SERP's (using the snippet they have created). The amount of times it is shown to the Google visitors is called: Impressions.

ram.sh
04-13-2017, 02:58 AM
Impressions sometimes called as view or ad views is a term that refers to the point in which an ad is viewed once by a visitors or displayed on a web page. An impression is an estimate of the number of people reaching particular advertisement.

Officeshub
04-13-2017, 03:39 AM
Google webmaster impression means number times the ads appears on the website or in the website on the google network is called as impression
each appearance is counted as impression.

drbob785
04-13-2017, 03:54 AM
You can your site impression through Google Webmaster Tools.