PDA

View Full Version : Which is Best SEO or PPC?

zinavo
04-17-2017, 05:40 AM
Which is Best SEO or PPC?

sadianisar
04-17-2017, 07:42 AM
SEO is better than PPC because SEO provides the best and long term results and it is a cost effective method while PPC provides the short term results and it is a costly (paid) method.

airventsindia
04-18-2017, 12:34 AM
I don't think it's an either or decision and it often depends on the specific company. But if you forced me to make a decision I'd go with SEO.

SEO (done right) is about making your site is findable, navigable and readable. You want to ensure that the people looking (aka searching) for your site, content or service will find you. Getting to that point is incredibly important and can help in all aspects of your business.

SEO is also relatively free. Sure, there is an upfront investment and definite maintenance costs, but it is dwarfed by the cost of PPC.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't do PPC. In fact, as Kent Schnepp and Jason Lancaster make good points about using PPC to find SEO opportunities. And there is also some solid evidence that using them together creates positive synergy.

PPC can be very seductive because you can see quick results and measure them in detail. The ROI is super easy to calculate. But the Google Tax continues to rise and competition will come, and if you're relying on PPC too heavily you could find yourself in a difficult situation. Don't be that frog in the boiling pot.

dennis123
04-18-2017, 01:30 AM
Both SEO & PPC are important we can't compare both because SEO & PPC are most important in online marketing. One PPC it will give instant results but you need to pay for this, other one SEO it will take some time to get results but here no need to pay.

kunalkumar
04-18-2017, 02:23 AM
With Adwords you can target many keywords at the same time while with SEO you need to focus on a few keywords for best results.

Liyanscom3
04-18-2017, 02:50 AM
SEO provides long term result and it is unpaid process.
PPC provides Short term result and it is paid process.

Carlbrewster
04-18-2017, 08:11 AM
For long term results, SEO is better than PPC

johngalvin
04-18-2017, 09:43 AM
Both ways require different skills and knowledge. But in my opinion, SEO is better than PPC!

jackar56
04-19-2017, 02:08 AM
according my opinion, SEO is best option to promote website in google.