PDA

View Full Version : What type of marketing technique should I use to get that amount of visitors?

RosaJBrassell
04-20-2017, 10:30 AM
Hi all,

I have just build my own website for promoting my products. But now I don't know exactly how to get visitors to my site? Please show me some ways to do it effectively.

Faithfully,
Rosa

drbob785
04-20-2017, 11:43 PM
We use social media marketing of our site to increase its ranking& traffic.

fayeseom
04-21-2017, 12:39 AM
If you want to much more visitors for your website. Just you follow this things

PPC or Google Adwords - It will give you instant result or your website get the best traffic.

SMM or Social Media marketing - SMM is one of the best channel for generating traffic to your website. So you can try social media marketing.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization - SEO is one of the best path and world wide using this technique. It's log term process and give you solid result.

SMO or Social Media Optimization - Social media optimization is brand building medium. It will be give you good traffic for your website.

loveguruindia
04-21-2017, 02:13 AM
SMM or Social Media marketing - SMM is one of the best channel for generating traffic to your website. So you can try social media marketing. SEO or Search Engine Optimization - SEO is one of the best path and world wide using this technique. It's log term process and give you solid result.

Liyanscom3
04-21-2017, 05:18 AM
SEO & SMM is the best technique to generate more traffic to websites.

OPI
04-21-2017, 05:34 AM
Use SMM, SEM and Google Adwords for getting amount of traffic to your website.
SMM, SEM are stands for Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing.

sadianisar
04-21-2017, 06:46 AM
Implement SEO (both On-Page and Off-Page) and then Social Media Marketing techniques in order to increase the number of website visitors.