PDA

View Full Version : How to check if my website is penalized by google?

christinebreese
05-12-2017, 07:52 AM
How to check if my website is penalized by google?

friendhrm
05-13-2017, 03:21 AM
The first way to know about the penalty is google webmaster tool.Login into webmaster tool click on ->Search Traffic-> Manual Actions. It will display the type of penalty applied along with proper instructions.
You can also find a penalty simply search your domain name on google search if you didn’t find it in top 10 result that means your site got a penalty.If you are still unable to figure out this search for title text.If you are still unable to detect your domain under all these queries might indicate a penalty.

roycpo
05-13-2017, 11:10 AM
The first way to know about the penalty is google webmaster tool.Login into webmaster tool click on ->Search Traffic-> Manual Actions. It will display the type of penalty applied along with proper instructions.
You can also find a penalty simply search your domain name on google search if you didn’t find it in top 10 result that means your site got a penalty.If you are still unable to figure out this search for title text.If you are still unable to detect your domain under all these queries might indicate a penalty.

Hi,
I found your complements more effective. Really grateful for this.