PDA

View Full Version : SEO Expert Help me !!

discountelemart
05-17-2017, 02:08 AM
SEO Expert Help me to improve ranking of my Health care website..Thanks

jane1
05-17-2017, 02:27 AM
Do it on page first and then make its back links as off page activity. Write good content and meta tags.

Ritika gosh
05-17-2017, 03:03 AM
Some steps to do SEO for healthcare website are:
Choose the Right Keywords
Define Your Meta Data: Title Tags & Meta Descriptions
Create Original Content
Include a Site Map On Your Website
Own Different Search Verticals
Local Search Marketing
Use Social Media to Drive Rankings

roycpo
05-18-2017, 04:51 AM
You need to do the proper SEO strategy to get ranked and must do it regularly.

sadianisar
05-18-2017, 06:56 AM
Begin with On-Page SEO techniques then Off-Page SEO. But follow only White Hat SEO.

Powerfulvasikar
05-18-2017, 07:08 AM
Thanks @sadianisar for this information.

alliecandy
05-18-2017, 08:11 AM
Choose the Right Keywords
write Meta Data using keywords: Title Tags & Meta Descriptions
Create Original Content
Include a Site Map On Your Website
Own Different Search Verticals
Local Search Marketing
Use Social Media to Drive Rankings

Maitri
05-19-2017, 12:38 AM
Do keyword research properly and start with writing unique and informative content for your website as on-page content. After it is done, properly follow google's rules and regulations and perform off-page SEO techniques.

leena13
05-19-2017, 01:36 AM
first you analysis the website and do the off-page work in theme related directories,so you canget more exposure.

Merlin Noel
01-12-2022, 09:34 AM
There are three SEO techniques that you can employ to improve your rankings. They include:
- Keyword research
- Onpage SEO
- Offpage SEO Keyword Research and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a very important part of ranking high on the search engines. SEO works best when it is an on going process where SEO is constantly changing with Google's changes. SEO is implementing techniques on your website. SEO is also the linking strategies you use from other websites. SEO techniques(https://crork.io/) include things like writing content around SEO keywords, attention grabbing titles and descriptions for article marketing to publishing articles in blogs and article directories and SEO back links from high PR sites to point to your website. Offpage SEO helps with getting links or back links coming into your website from other web sites. SEO Links are very important and that is SEO why SEO links with PR (Page Rank) and trust rank or authority, as it is also known, all become important SEO ranking factors. SEO determines how high you will rank on the search engine results page (SERP).

Rajesh Menon
01-12-2022, 11:29 AM
SEO Expert Help me to improve ranking of my Health care website..Thanks

hello,

kindly contact @sunnysign at LinkedIn to get high SEO services.

tbsind
01-14-2022, 03:50 AM
Your website is Healthcare related and when you will go for Optimize your website then you first check your website's On page process you need to do proper on page process for your website then go for Off page optimization process for your website through this way you will be able for to do SEO for your website.

quinterosoln
01-14-2022, 03:55 AM
1. Use Appropriate Medical Keywords. When optimizing your content, you want to target the right keywords for your industry.
2. Add Many Content Pages.
3. Optimize Visual Elements.
4. Optimize for Website Speed, Security, & Mobile Use.
5. Off-Site Factors.
6. Local SEO.