PDA

View Full Version : What is business listing in SEO?

TravelOTAs
05-22-2017, 04:38 AM
I want to know about the business listing. Tell me.

homautomation
05-22-2017, 05:40 AM
A local business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP) along with other details.

Carlbrewster
05-22-2017, 06:15 AM
Business listings are useful to build local citation, you can list to your website to a country or region listing sites to get some local SEO boost

sanjalisharma89
05-22-2017, 06:35 AM
A local business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP) along with other details. There are a lot of websites like Yelp, Foursquare and Yellow Pages where local businesses can create free local business listings.

BrilltechEngg
05-22-2017, 07:50 AM
A local business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP) along with other details. There are a lot of websites like Yelp, Foursquare and Yellow Pages where local businesses can create free local business listings.

rk5876
05-22-2017, 07:57 AM
When you are branding (Sharing Brand Name , Content Info, Address Details etc) your business on locally website that we call local business listing.

Fadia Sheetal
05-22-2017, 08:18 AM
Business Listing is one type of Local SEO activity that we are using to optimize the local base ranking.

RH-Calvin
05-22-2017, 08:40 AM
Business listing is the listing of your business website in various local business classifieds. This helps to build backlinks for your website and also generate good local traffic.

rikunjsoni
05-23-2017, 08:06 AM
a local business listing is an online entry of your business with your business name, address, contact number, in a local listing website. it is very useful to your local customers to reach to you they can get more information easily.

sadianisar
05-23-2017, 08:46 AM
Business listing in SEO is usually done for Local SEO. It is a technique in which we enter our local business with local contact details.

Richard1234
10-27-2017, 08:13 AM
Professional references are valuable to fabricate neighborhood reference, you can rundown to your site to a nation or area posting destinations to get some nearby SEO help

Monga
10-28-2017, 04:02 AM
Business listings in SEO is listing your business on My business by Google. This helps the user to get on to your business by Google maps and also helps in ranking for keywords related to "near me”, etc.

Listing your business on Google my business helps the business to get located on Google maps with address, contact number, website address, etc.

24x7servermanag
10-29-2017, 05:09 AM
It is the listing of your web pages locally. It basically contains the name, address and phone number. These should be added on your website. It is is the printed listing which contains information of your web-pages. Below are the points which are included in it -

1. You should claim the Google My Business page.
2. You should add the proper description of the page.
3. Add local phone number of your business.
4. Upload the relevant and related photos.
5. You should have name, address, phone number on your website.
6. Optimize all the landing pages.
7. Focus on local link building.