PDA

View Full Version : What is an out bound Link?

bestrealtymexic
06-15-2017, 03:16 AM
What is an out bound Link?

sinelogixweb
06-15-2017, 07:47 AM
outbound link is those types of links which are going to another site from our site. Inbound link is known as back links and outbound links are known as outgoing links.

Rajdeep Bose
06-16-2017, 01:09 AM
An outbound-link (OBL) is a link from your website to another website. Outbound links can add value to your site by providing useful information to users without you having to create the content. Outbound links play a critical role in your overall linking strategy. This runs counter to the philosophy that used be popular in the industry, that of hoarding PageRank.

SidharthNaraya
06-16-2017, 01:49 AM
These links that are going to direct you to another specific webpage or website altogether

neelseowork
06-16-2017, 04:13 AM
Outbound links are the links that are pointing to different websites from your websites.

Sojan Babu
06-20-2017, 06:11 AM
An outgoing link or outbound link is a link from your own web page or website to another web page or website.

pawleybel
06-20-2017, 08:57 AM
Outbound links are links that are meant to take you elsewhere. These are links that are going to direct you to another specific webpage or website altogether.

neelseowork
06-21-2017, 12:28 AM
Outbound links are links that takes a user to elsewhere. if user is viewing any site and he clicked on any of the link and that webpage or site redirects or relocate user to the another website which is similar to the previous one.

outbound links means traffic is going to another site from ours site.

Liyanscom3
06-21-2017, 01:34 AM
Nice Share keep it up.

ajay49560
06-21-2017, 02:00 AM
Outbound links:

These are the links pointing to other websites from your website and you have more control over these links. People have different views about outbound links and many say that it is against the SEO rules and search engines can penalize you for doing this. This approach is wrong; I know Google cannot penalize me if I put a link to Google inside my post. My theory is that you should link to relevant content if it gives more information to your readers. Bloggers are of the view that you lose traffic when you put outbound links in your posts but if you share useful resources then chances are that your readers will stick to your blog and will come back in search of more useful resources. But if you do put outbound links in your posts then make sure they are pointing to relevant, original and informative content.

Hostingsafety
06-21-2017, 02:03 AM
Outbound links are links that are meant to take you elsewhere. These are links that are going to direct you to another specific webpage or website altogether. Most, if not all, websites have outbound links.

RH-Calvin
06-21-2017, 02:40 AM
Outbound links are those that point to external domains from your website pages. These links are responsible to take away link juice and also traffic away from your website. Therefore too many outbound links are harmful for your website.