PDA

View Full Version : What do mean about the florida updates..?

ninadordev
07-07-2017, 03:30 AM
Hello Friends,

What do mean about the florida updates..?

prometheas
07-07-2017, 07:46 AM
Recently, Google undertook a major update in its search algorithms. On November 16th, 2003, Google rolled out the popularly known “Florida Update.” This week on SEO Chat, we’ll be taking a close look at the “Florida Update,” and what it can mean to you and your business. In this first article, Nakul goes over some of the features of this new update. “The ‘Florida’ update has been said to have a vast similarity to a sea storm for ecommerce business because most of them were dislocated in the search listings resulting in loosing targeted traffic and ultimately loosing business.“

dennis123
07-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Google commenced Florida update which had a catastrophic effect for a very large number of websites and, in the process, turned search engine optimization on its head. It is usual to give alphabetical names to Google's updates in the same way that names are given to hurricanes, and this one became known as "Florida".

JoanHodges26
12-16-2020, 11:47 AM
I recently moved from quarantine to the city of Tampa and now remotely work on search engine with the google team. my aunt lives here when i looked at the cost of housing here https://costoflivingreports.com/united-states/tampa-fl/ , i immediately decided to move in Tampa. Now I'm staying here because the situation with coronavirus is under control here. We will try our best not to repeat the Florida update as it did have disastrous consequences for some sites.

GeethaN
12-17-2020, 12:53 AM
Here's what Florida entering Phase 3 will mean for bars, restaurants, small ... WUSF and Health News Florida are answering your questions.