PDA

View Full Version : How to do blog commenting..?

sonamsharma
07-19-2017, 02:56 AM
Hello friends,

Please tell me, How to do blog commenting..?

veraajverma
07-19-2017, 03:03 AM
You can share your views and opinion about the topic/blog through your comments. But don't add promotional content in your comments.

Nas
07-19-2017, 05:20 AM
You have to search for blogs in your niche and start posting reviews as blog commenting.

pawleybel
07-19-2017, 06:17 AM
Search blogs with your category keywords in Search engine then open blogs and submit your comments in comment box.

davidweb09
12-25-2017, 09:46 AM
You have to leave a description content on blog comments section with your website URL.

wellliving
12-26-2017, 06:19 AM
Hi

Actually Read The Post. ...
Aim For 3 Sentence Minimum. ...
Use A Real Name As Often As Possible. ...
Link To Internal Pages And Social Profiles. ...
Don't Drop Links In The Comment.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/bedding/

jaysh4922
01-01-2018, 12:41 AM
In blog commenting is a type of SEO strategy that allows you to comment on a certain article expressing your thoughts and opinion on a topic. Google considers each back link as a vote for your blog from the other blogs.Blog commenting is one of the best way in increase a visibility to online readers interested your niche.

evejones
01-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Search for your niche blogs and post interactive comment over it.

davidsmith21
01-01-2018, 01:35 AM
1. Really perused the Post.
2. Point for 3 sentence base.
3. Utilize a true sake Similarly as regularly Similarly as workable.
4. Join to internal Pages Furthermore social Profiles.
5. Don't drop joins in the remark.

sadianisar
01-02-2018, 05:36 AM
In SEO, find the Blog commenting sites that provides dofollow links. Post a comment on other's blogs by mentioning the backlink of your website.

RH-Calvin
01-02-2018, 07:47 AM
Blog commenting is the process of posting comments below blog posts. The process helps to build no follow backlinks that are helpful to redirect traffic from various external webpages to your domain.

mobilepriceshop
01-02-2018, 04:53 PM
If it did, please let me know and share your new found expertise with your friends. Happy commenting! (Fellow bloggers, I hope it's okay I used (and slightly edited in cases) your work. Feel free to take the images if you think they'd help on your blog. Not everyone's an expert.) Update for bloggers: Iarhflaith

smithroy
01-03-2018, 01:42 AM
One thing to remember here is that we are talking about blog commenting to get benefit in our SEO. We will get linked to other sites either in the form of a backlink or a relational link. Not only commenter but the site owner with Commentluv enabled also gets a huge benefit from this. He gets good traffic as well as excellent comments.

24x7servermanag
01-03-2018, 06:41 AM
i) Blog commenting is the white hat technique.

ii) There are multiple people who are searching for the services which you are providing. If you will add the comment, it will provide the visibility to the users who are really in search of the service which you are providing.

iii) If you will read whole thread in the blog and replied accordingly then it's become the best strategy to engage the people in the conversation which used to attract the visitors.

iv) Many blogs allow you to include a website link with your blog comment. Making blog comments can help build links over time.

v) Blog commenting can bring direct traffic to your blog.

riprook7
01-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Blog is the great way to communicate with world. There are each type of blog available on internet you can search your blog of your choice, You can post your comment or review over that topics.