PDA

View Full Version : Does Google plus help people rank?

ColleenWilliams
07-24-2017, 08:25 AM
Does Google plus help people rank?

RosaJBrassell
07-24-2017, 11:05 AM
I still make use of Google+ for the simple reason of it is owned by Google. I have a feeling that if the company is the same I will get ranked quicker as they will pay most attention to their own assets. Whether that is true or not I do not actually know however that is what I go for so Google+ is my choice mainly for marketing.

Andrewskyler
07-24-2017, 12:04 PM
It used to be, but now Google is abandon Google + because it's a failure of them

davidweb09
07-24-2017, 03:58 PM
No, Nowadays Google+ features become too complected, I have left this social networking site.

Naksh
07-25-2017, 12:17 AM
Yes, Google Plus is used for SEO. It helps in increasing SERP rankings. Optimize your Google+ Profile Page for Search Ranking, Post Fruitful Content and Keep Sharing it to gain links.

amit.ncode
07-25-2017, 06:16 AM
Many SEOs claim that Google+ can help in getting rank in Google SERPs but there is no evidence that can prove that Google+ directly help you to get higher ranking on search engines. However, it can help you get your targeted visitors. If you can get good amount of targeted visitors engaged with your website, Google can understand that people are liking your website. So it's user-friendly. This is one of the ranking signals so it can help you to get higher rank in some percentage.

ZoyaBhatt
07-25-2017, 06:34 AM
Not really. Links from any social media site (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) don't affect that much from SEO perspective. We can only use social media to get referral traffic and for branding purpose (not for links). Hope that helps.

sadianisar
07-26-2017, 07:56 AM
Yes. Google + is really effective for SEO to rank website better on SERP as it helps in improve local SEO of your website, increases website traffic.