PDA

View Full Version : Do you know about Blog Flipping?

sarvodyaseo
08-05-2017, 03:23 AM
Hello Friends… I want to know do you know about Blog Flipping in SEO (http://www.cyberworx.in)? Please tell me.

Event in Delhi
08-05-2017, 03:51 AM
Blog flipping is a process of buying and selling of Websites/blogs/domains wherein you have to buy any blog in low price and then sell into higher price.

dennis123
08-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Blog flipping is technique of making money online. The principle of blog flipping lies in creating blogs or buying cheap ones, generating traffic and developing them to the highest level and once they become popular, promoting them for the higher price.

jaysh4922
08-07-2017, 05:28 AM
As per my knowledge Blog Flipping is became famous technique for making money. In this technique Blogs create and design by one person and the person sell the blogs to other.

virginoilseom
08-07-2017, 05:33 AM
Blog flipping is an strategy used by certain online business owners. It includes making a weblog and promoting it after it has achieved a certain reputation.

musictalentindi
08-08-2017, 05:27 AM
Blog flipping is a process of buying and selling of Websites/blogs/domains wherein you have to buy any blog in low price and then sell into higher price. ... You can either create a new Blog from scratch, and once you build authority, traffic, and money, you can sell it.

rk5876
08-08-2017, 06:28 AM
As the above expert says that blog flipping is a process of buying and selling or website,blogs, or domains. Which you can buy in low price range and when you no need then you can sell it according your price range.

Here I am going to share some website where you can do this thing.
Sedo
afternic
free market
Digital Point Forum
Web-hosting talk