PDA

View Full Version : What is Google Dance?

HiteshPatel
08-19-2017, 01:24 AM
i want to know about the Google Dance. tell me.

tom93
08-19-2017, 01:29 AM
By Vangie Beal In search engine optimization (SEO), Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.

crackersguru
08-19-2017, 01:59 AM
In search engine optimization (SEO), Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.

sadianisar
08-21-2017, 07:41 AM
In SEO, Google Dance is referred to the fluctuations of the website or keyword ranking on SERP.

farazz
08-21-2017, 07:51 AM
Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period

Nirala
08-22-2017, 06:55 AM
This question is asked in this forum a couple of times, why you guys don't read the FAQ before posting such threads.

priya3214
08-22-2017, 06:58 AM
Google is outdated. When a website ranks up and down by new update i.e called google dance

alliecandy
08-24-2017, 08:05 AM
Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.

wellliving
08-24-2017, 10:39 AM
Hi

Google Dance is an out-datedhttp://www.welllivingshop.com/mattress-toppers/ term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings,

nancy07
08-25-2017, 04:41 AM
In search engine optimization (SEO), Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.

neelseofast
08-25-2017, 04:54 AM
i want to know about the Google Dance. tell me.

Google Dance is an out-dated slang term used to describe the period of time in which Google used to rebuild its rankings, and as a result of this rebuilding, rankings of Web sites on Google's SERP may fluctuate in order during a several day period.

elenjohns
08-25-2017, 07:21 AM
The name “Google Dance” was in the past used to describe the period that a major index update of the Google search engine are being implemente.

anirban09P
02-20-2018, 10:13 PM