PDA

View Full Version : What is internal link building?

bangalorewebgur
09-01-2017, 03:13 AM
What is internal link building?

SKN
09-01-2017, 03:40 AM
These are the links that go from one page to another page within the same website or you can say to give the reference of the different pages of the website in a page.
For Example, I write a Content for my Website Pages named Web Designing and i use the word SEO Service or Why SEO is important, and i have these pages in my website and i want user who land the Web Designing web page also vist those pages so i can use these words as an intenrnal links, But keep use the internal linking when required and on the exact keyword.

lalitmittal
09-01-2017, 03:43 AM
Hi! Let me tell you in simple words, Internal linking is the process link one page on a domain to a different page/post on the same domain.

You can learn SEO Tutorial and Basics (https://www.bestseoadvise.com/best-easy-seo-tutorial-2017-beginners-seo-basics/)

Thanks

burling
09-01-2017, 06:28 AM
Internal links are links that go from one page on a domain to a different page on the same domain. They are commonly used in main navigation. These type of links are useful for three reasons: They allow users to navigate a website.

Thanks.

oneyestech
09-01-2017, 07:22 AM
An internal link is a type of hyperlink on a one page to another page or resource, such as an image or document, on the same website or domain.

red
09-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Internal links are links on a page on your site that go to another page on your site.An internal link is a type of hyperlink on a webpage.

deepakrajput
09-01-2017, 12:23 PM
The seo linking within a site is known as internal link-building.

sadianisar
09-10-2017, 10:48 AM
In SEO, Internal linking is the link which is created inside the content. It is a link which is hyperlinked to another webpage of the website.

meera64
09-11-2017, 02:05 AM
Internal links are links that targets the same domain the domain exists

Needrend
09-12-2017, 03:32 AM
Internal links are links that go from one page on a domain to a different page on the same domain. They are commonly used in main navigation. These type of links are useful for three reasons: They allow users to navigate a website.