PDA

View Full Version : What is Alexa Rank?

Ath_ayurdhamah
09-18-2017, 06:05 AM
hello friends,
I need your help, can you explain in details for me, what is Alexa Rank ? how to improve Alexa Rank?

virginoilseom
09-18-2017, 07:30 AM
Alexa measures the traffic on your website and provide a numerical value to rank your domain in search engines. Alexa rank can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant sources.

wellliving
09-18-2017, 10:13 AM
Hi

The algorithm according to which Alexa traffic ranking is calculated, is simple. It is based on the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months. This traffic is based on such parameters as reach and page views.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/pillows/latex/

RH-Calvin
09-18-2017, 10:13 AM
Alexa measures the traffic on your website and provide a numerical value to rank your domain in search engines. Alexa rank can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant sources.

manisha.arr
09-19-2017, 02:01 AM
Alexa rank is calculated on the basis of aggregated amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months.

davidsmith21
09-19-2017, 03:38 AM
hello friends,

I need your help, can you explain in details for me, what is Alexa Rank ? how to improve Alexa Rank?

Alexa Rank gives you an overall idea of where your website ranks as compared to other sites.

Alexa gives you an idea about your ranking based on your performance in the last three months.

Although Alexa rank is not very accurate but it gives you an idea about the performance of your website.

deepakrajput
09-19-2017, 11:06 PM
Alexa is best seo tools to check the site global & national ranking.

EvelynSamuel
09-21-2017, 03:09 AM
The calculation as indicated by which Alexa activity positioning is ascertained, is basic. It depends on the measure of activity recorded from clients that have the Alexa toolbar introduced over a time of three months. This movement depends on such parameters as reach and site hits.

24x7servermanag
09-21-2017, 04:53 AM
Alexa rank is average calculation of the number of Alexa users to your site number, It compares the rank of website according the number of users and page views.

How much time your website pages is viewed is calculated by it. It is tool which allows you to clarify where your website is loading.

Achaladya
09-21-2017, 05:46 AM
Alexa measures the activity on your site and give a numerical incentive to rank your space in web search tools. Alexa rank can be enhanced by great substance refresh and furthermore by building backlinks from other pertinent sources.

sadianisar
09-21-2017, 05:57 AM
In SEO, Alexa rank is defined as the rank of a website on the base of traffic.

sarajason
09-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Alexa measures the activity on your site and give a numerical incentive to rank your space in web crawlers. Alexa rank can be enhanced by great substance refresh and furthermore by building backlinks from other pertinent sources.