PDA

View Full Version : What is sessions in google analytics?

rekhakumari
09-21-2017, 05:36 AM
Hello friends,

What is sessions in google analytics?

Achaladya
09-21-2017, 05:44 AM
The over all time the user spend in website is known as session.

Businesslistinc
09-21-2017, 06:00 AM
The over all time the user spend in website is known as session. its a google bro branding promoteing etccc
You can upload a directory on this web site http://www.businesslistinc.com/

sarajason
09-21-2017, 06:57 AM
The overall time the user spend the website.

virginoilseom
09-21-2017, 07:18 AM
A session can be defined as a group of interactions that takes place on the website within a given frame of time. For example, a single session can comprise of multiple screens or page views, events, social interactions, and e-commerce transactions

redspiderae
09-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Hello Friends,

I have no idea about it, please suggest me..

erieki
09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
New sessions is the number of sessions from new users. So another way to ask the question is how does Google track new users. There are several ways that the Google Analytics (GA) tracker could be tracking new users, and I think it depends on a couple of things, such as the technology (device, browser), GA settings, country/region specific laws and regulations.

stellasweety
09-22-2017, 12:35 AM
The user spend the over all time is calculate is called as session.

RH-Calvin
09-22-2017, 02:43 AM
A session is defined as a group of interactions one user takes within a given time frame on your website. Google Analytics defaults that time frame to 30 minutes. Meaning whatever a user does on your website (e.g. browses pages, downloads resources, purchases products) before they leave equals one session.

davidsmith21
09-22-2017, 02:54 AM
Hello friends,

What is sessions in google analytics?

A session in google Analytics is defined as an interaction that the user takes in a specified time frame on a website. Google defaults that time span to 30 minutes.

It implies that whatever a client does in the form of interaction, Downloading, Clicking and so on. before he leaves the site is considered 1 session.

Sessions is an important metrix in Google Analytics which helps in the evaluating the performance of a website