Looking for guidance on how to get into aviation maintenance

1. BannedHtrtBanned
    Recently, I have been seriously considering trying to get into the aviation maintenance industry. I have always loved anything aviation related and have often thought about going the maintenance route.

I am 19 years old and have one year of college with a good GPA. From what I have read, it seems like the best bet to go to a trade school for the AM and then get the A&P certificate (correct me if I am wrong). This would not be a problem for me, but I am concerned about the ability to get a job as a young graduate with no work experience other than summer jobs. Would it be necessary to relocate to get a good job, or are decent entry-level jobs generally available and easy to get for new mechanics.

Also, I have always been interested in electronics, so avionics work sounds especially interesting to me. Is there a special path you would take to work more in avionics, or are the certifications all the same and you would have to be hired to work more avionics-specific jobs.
  2. BannedHtrtBanned
  3. Iratar
    Iratar
    Keep an eye on the news: https://www.aerospheres.com/news/ and make your own mind up. I work on Boeing's and they're behemoths in the industry that require a lot of maintenance.

Find Web Hosting      
  Shared Web Hosting UNIX & Linux Web Hosting Windows Web Hosting Adult Web Hosting
  ASP ASP.NET Web Hosting Reseller Web Hosting VPS Web Hosting Managed Web Hosting
  Cloud Web Hosting Dedicated Server E-commerce Web Hosting Cheap Web Hosting

Premium Partners:

Visit forums.thewebhostbiz.com: to discuss the web hosting business, buy and sell websites and domain names, and discuss current web hosting tools and software.