Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think it really work out on money on affiliated programs...

Quote Originally Posted by ASP-Hosting.ca View Post
    I have seen sites with 1000s of pages unique content getting hardly any visitors. Having unique content is important, but getting visitors is another story.
    Hi,,
    I believe unique content will help us in achieving top rankings and therefore we ca expect great no. of traffic..

We currently use iDevAffiliate and it works terrific. Good thing about it is that its easy to install, easy to modify and easy to administer.
    "Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
    Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser "

Quote Originally Posted by ASP-Hosting.ca View Post
    "Unique content is all it takes" is a very popular myth . If you are running web business, getting visitors and converting them into customers is the single important goal you have.
    I do agree with this. The main purpose of online business is to get visitors and convert them as our customers.

Quote Originally Posted by hellykain View Post
    Hi,,
    I believe unique content will help us in achieving top rankings and therefore we ca expect great no. of traffic..

Haha.. I wish getting traffic was that easy!

Unique content is obviously a must, but it is just a starting point. You got to get a lot of other things right to make money.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Generally there have many possible ways to make money from various affiliate programs. I suggest you only for faithful and well-known company. I would recommend affiliate programs which are known in the market as they tend to be more secure and trusted by those wishing to take part in your affiliate program. There have many company like buxto, cj.com etc. You can take affiliate program for your site from the marketing and promotion point of view.

I absolutely accede too. It’s the one and as well the hardest ambition to realize. Creating banknote from associate programs like Commission Junction was in appearance aural the accomplished about I’m borderline if anybody is basically creating banknote through it.
    Last edited by dm0187394; 02-17-2012 at 03:40 AM.

We currently use iDevAffiliate and it works wonderful. Benefit of it is that its simple to install, simple to change and simple to manage.

There are various types of affiliate programs, which can help in making money online. You can use various types of affiliate programs like Commission Junctions, which was quite popular in earlier days.

Registered User topairportcars1's Avatar
    18 Salcombe Road London, England E17 8JH United Kingdom
    The affiliate program is also available in several countries through four different networks on the Internet. App developers are also encouraged to incorporate affiliate links in their apps and websites.

Hello friend,

You can make money from affiliate programs if you have targeted visitors..
    Looking for quality backlink, Try our guest post service & If falling in love share it here www.theloverspoint.com

According to me, Infolinks are best affiliated program to place ads for our web content and gives more earnings.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Quote Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
    I think definitely affiliated program makes money...
    Yes,I agree with you.
    Here i wish to add another ways to makes money.
    1.Blog consultant
    2.Selling photos
    3.Mediate job seeker
    4.paid writing
    5.Data Entry
    These are all gives small amount of money and it takes long time.You can earn huge amount of money by selling domains and other web related services.
    If you are interested in this business,You should become a reseller.If you need reseller account visit GoResellers.com It includes domain name registration,hosting,web building and design service,After that you can fix your own rate and make money online easily.Through this business,Now I make some good amount of money.I hope it will be very useful to who are interested to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by hitsandy View Post
    According to me, Infolinks are best affiliated program to place ads for our web content and gives more earnings.
    I didn't hear about Infolinks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast