Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How can i start hosting business?

Hello can anyone suggest me how to start hosting business from starting level and what kind of steps that i need to take to keep it evergreen?

Thanks in advance

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    If you are familiar with the various hosting concepts then it will be easy for you to start the web hosting business. You should have the knowledge of the servers, server configuration, server management, server security etc. If you are not familiar with it then first of all, gain the knowledge of it. Once you will be familiar with it then start with the shared hosting service, check whether you can handle the single customer with his queries and other hosting issues.

When you will get familiar with the shared hosting service then become reseller. Just you will need to learn some WHM concepts as you will get WHM access as reseller owner. You will need to learn, how to create the packages, accounts on the WHM.

In the start you can have the two to three hosting service plan. You can offer those plans to your customer. Once you will get familiar with the reseller service then you can purchase your own VPS that is own server and it will be your actual start of the business.

All the best!
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

If you want start hosting business, it easy now a days. Just get the hosting server from any datacenter services providers and start your own hosting business. It is Reseller program which you can call as the hosting will manage your server and only you have to get the customers and host in you server.

For example you can get VPS or Cloud VPS with control panel to manage and host your clients websites, you need to pay only for the resource to datacenter services provider and you can host any number of website on the server as per the resources you purchased on server and earn as much as you can. AT anytime you can upgrade/downgrade the server resources.

You can contact the best Cloud VPS Hosting provider and discuss with them about your requirement, they will assist you to get started your own hosting company.

I can suggest one as i have many of my servers with them, its TRIJIT CLOUD Datacenter. You can trust them on there services and as they also have Legendary Support which you will definitely love working with them.

Hope this help you!
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

You can get reseller hosting packages offered by reliable and time-tested web hosts.
    Personally I know Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com are really good options for getting cheap reseller plans.

Just compare their hosting deals and choose the best for your needs and budget.

It's really interesting how easy it is to get into hosting business today. Wish it was as easy back in the day.

A web hosting business enables you to:

Win repeating wage each and every month.

Increment your profit quite a long time.

Work from home (or anyplace you need to work from)

Add another support of a current website architecture or web advertising business.

First of all purchase reseller hosting then start to hostinmg service for your client.

I guess the simpleist of ways to do it would be to use a reseller that includes WHMCS as part of your reseller package and then set everything up and resell to your clients.

the best and the easy way to start the hosting business you may become a reseller of some popular hosting services providers.

I'd also recommend you to check out bithost.io web hosting deals.
    bithost.io now allows you to buy Digital Ocean servers with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and many others crypto.

hi,
    Reselling is very good for startups. If you have enough clients, it would be best way for you to earn.

If you are familiar with the shared hosting service then it will be easy for you to become reseller. Just you will need to learn some WHM concepts as you will get WHM access as reseller owner. You will need to learn, how to create the packages, accounts on the WHM.

Starting a web hosting company is very easy. If you have chosen to go the reseller way (which is a good starting point) you will not need much. You don’t even need to know anything. You upway provider will give you everything you need to run the business. They will provide cPanel and WHMCS which you will need to run the business. Resellers also enjoy the privilege of free support.
    vps server hosting
    windows dedicated server hosting
    windows web hosting
    free php hosting
    email hosting providers
    comodo ssl certificate
    cheap linux vps hosting

Quote Originally Posted by rvalmeekife View Post
    Hello can anyone suggest me how to start hosting business from starting level and what kind of steps that i need to take to keep it evergreen?

Thanks in advance
    If you are newbie and want to start with web hosting business then I would suggest you to go with Reseller hosting, its a best way to start your own hosting business.

Sky Host is a leading web hosting company in Dubai UAE. skyhost.ae

A web hosting business enables you to:

Win repeating wage each and every month.

Increment your profit quite a long time.

Work from home (or anyplace you need to work from)

Add another support of a current website architecture or web advertising business.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast