All Data Centers location

Hello Everyone

Do you have any idea on how many locations all these data centers located all around world? I mean all those Bluehost, godaddy, data centers located in only in US or in any other locations around the world?

Thanks in Advance !

You can search on Google better information for data center locations goddady,bluehost etc.

For this, you can do Google search where number of companies will be available for data centers who have their own data centers available with them. I know some of the companies like Microhost, Godaddy etc. But, you can find it more conveniently on Google search.

Why should I bother for any other network? I just see where my data center is at.

Phoenix,1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255
    I am agree with alpa you should search on Google

A global number of data centers 2015-2021. The statistic shows the number of data centers worldwide in 2015, 2017, and 2021. In 2017, it was estimated that the number of data centers globally had fallen to 8.4 million.