Thread: 3rd World

3rd World

OK - perhaps I will have more luck with this. What about renting a dedicated server in some 3rd world country where English is spoken? Surely that must be cheaper than in the US?

Ded E. Kate

1PlanHost
    Actually you will find many companies in Europe and other places higher than the US. Perhaps you may find some that will be cheaper outside the US in 3rd world countries but at what cost in terms of reliability and customer service? I am saying that because we see a whole lot of customers outside the US desiring to host their sites here in the US. Our company serves customers from over 90 countries worldwide which is not uncomon for an established host.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

NS-Icon
    I would have to agree with 1PlanHost, generally 3rd world countries tend to have poorer back bone connections resulting in poor server performance, this is one of the reasons most people tend to host in the USA or UK.

3rd world so far dont have experience and background like the US.
    Web Hosting and Domain Registration at Celebrohost