Sending bulk emails

Hey, I just got a list of 30k email addresses. I am preparing a template to send a marketing email to this list. Do I need to take any pre-caution?

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    You will need to make sure that your email address will not exceed the email send limit. There is always limit set on every server for sending emails. It is hourly, monthly or weekly limit.

Also, you will need to make sure that email which you are going to send is professional and has the clear aim. Many of the recipient blocks the email address as those looks like spam. There should not be any spam contents or links. Best way is to sign-up with the web hosting service which will allow you to send and receive email.

There are number of email hosting services which allow to send bulk emails at a time. If you will try to send the emails using your email accounts on the hosting service then it might blacklist your email account as you will send number of emails at-a-time. So it's better to go with the email hosting provider who will fulfil your requirement.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

ere's how to get started.
    Create a spreadsheet. Log into your Google Drive account. ...
    Import your contacts. The next step is to import your email recipients into the spreadsheet. ...
    Draft your email message. Now open a new browser tab and log into your Gmail account. ...
    Perform the mail merge.
    SendBlaster bulk emailing software imports multiple user's details into your local mailing list. Create or import.csv mailing list and start your customer oriented permission bulk email marketing. Send massive emails and contact multiple customers with one click send.

Sending bulk email is not good for email accounts. it would be block by mail server administrator.

mobile app development company delhi

Bulk email sending through email marketing can help in website traffic & brand online.

There are many email hosting providers you can get to use services.
    As a example zoho etc.

All the best for your campaign. I hope the email list you have purchased is clean. The paid list is only useful if you have relevant recipients who are interested in your product.

- When you are sending bulk emails, you should make sure that you have added proper unsubscribe option.
    - When any recipient selects to opt-out from your list, make sure that you remove it immediately and no further email is sent to that recipient.
    - If you are Preparing an HTML template, make sure that it is responsive. In a mobile device, it should look good. Here are the best 10 email marketing services providers.
    - Set proper subject line relevant to your campaign. The recipient may avoid opening your email if you do not have a solid subject line.

I believe you have gotten a paid list. The most common issue with such list is higher bounce rate due to incomplete/disposable email accounts. I strongly suggest you verify your email list. Top 10 Bulk email verification service providers – You should take a look at this URL. Select the best option for cleaning your email list and enjoy higher delivery rate for your emails which will ultimately help you increase your sales.
    AccuWebHosting - The best and most reliable web hosting provider
    VPS Hosting