online monitoring tools

There exist a big variety of server online monitoring tools, so I would like to ask professionals which will be best for my needs:
    Notifications via skype or something like that
    Best stability of service
    Compatibility with firewalls and secure web traffic for proper defense
    I have been attracted by offers from CloudStats.me, any ideas on their reliability?

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research CloudStats.me know their work very well and how to monitor your servers stability and keep you notified instantly with any issue my server has, you can trust them!
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

There are quite a lot of options out there obviously. It also really depends on what you are specifically trying to monitor as they can range from broad to quite granular. A very popular and almost industry defacto standard would be zabbix. With zabbix I can receive an alert once a certain inode count is reached or even when the power goes out on a specific host or if a DDoS/DoS attack is underway. Another popular tool would be nagios. Both have a great community and are heavily documented officially and unofficially.

If you have any questions and need some one on one assistance I'd be more than happy to answer some questions. If you can reach me here feel free to e-mail me at admin@davlerlabs.com

There are no better option than CloudStats.me in terms of monitoring servers and websites with instant notifications and secure easy deployment.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I completely agree with you dear that CloudStats.me is one of the best option.

I have done some research on their name and can say you can trust CloudStats.me. They have secure and quality service, instant alerting, feature adjustment and low prices.

Your replies helped me a lot to make conclusion that CloudStats.me is delivering trustworthy monitoring service with big variety of useful features and low prices. Thanks!

In my opinion also CloudStats.me would be good for you.

Hello,

You could try statuscake.com they usually send you a email as soon as your server or website goes down. They seem pretty reliable from what i have seen and used in the past.

Regards,
    Adam

ESDS VTMScan deliver Exuberant Security Experience to the Millions of Users Using Websites and Web Applications. It keeps your web presence secure 24x7 and hackers, at Bay. ESDS VTMScan gives you a deep scanning solution with instant alerts when a threat looms large.

https://esds.co.in/security/vtmscan

Nagios and Zabbix

CloudStats is a cloud based server and website monitoring platform that supports servers of any operating system