Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SEO is the search engine optimization which is the organic traffic to the website. It helps to drive traffic to the website.

SEO Builds Trust, Good SEO Also Means a Better User Experience, Local SEO Means Increased Engagement, Traffic, Organic Search Is Most Often the Primary Source of Website Traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by AaliyaAnubhav View Post
    Why SEO is so important?
    SEO is so important due to the fact, that it increases the number of visitors on your site, and moreover, if your site is a sales website, then you could benefit due to sales growth. Personally, I guess that it's evident that some people even place ads at their websites and make money on it, so, generally, SEO helps you increase your site popularity and it will lead you to money earn. Frankly speaking, all this I understood only when I purchased services of The SEO Crunch, and you know, due to their work I got more visitors of my site, by the way, these guys adjusted my site and made it intuitive understandable that was warmly accepted by visitors

Seo always important, get more traffic & key of website top google
    Cung cap dich vu ve sinh cong nghiep - giup viec theo gio - sua chua nha chuyen nghiep

To rank our Website thats why seo is so important

Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site's trust.

A significant part of SEO is making your site simple for the two clients and internet searcher robots to get it. In spite of the fact that web indexes have turned out to be progressively refined, regardless they can't see and comprehend a site page a similar way a human can. Search engine optimization enables the motors to make sense of what each page is about, and how it might be helpful for clients.

Seo is important for lead generation
    For Organic Traffic
    Brand Awareness

It is used to drive Traffic to your website

SEO is important to optimize the website for the users and the Search Engines as well for the better ranking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12