Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For SEO Service

My Name is Jennifer Clark I am in the business of sales and retails for last few years, now I am thinking to make my business on web, I came across the company Webplore. They are in offering Search Engine Optimization Services, Application Maintenance Services, Product Development Services, and Web Development Services.

Hi Jennifer,

Webplore? Are you asking for advice regarding hiring them? Either way - I took a quick look at their website so how can you expect a firm who cannot rank for their own keywords to help your website?

My two cents...

Their site is not well optimized in my opinion. However, sometimes it's a case of the shoemaker's children going barefoot. I'd need to see several of their client sites in order to assess their ability.

But I wonder: are you sure you're not link dropping?

Do the search and then read reviews
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Get their portfolio and testimonials and contact them so that you can make sure that there services as quality.

If you are looking for good seo provider then try search term "SEO company" or "SEO services" in google, contact few higher listing websites because if they can get themselves in top thus can do the same for you.

Yeah,I agree with hostmaster.
    HostEase Web Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

Try checking out the Google top ranking websites and then contact the firms directly either by email or on the phone and ask questions.

Exchange views with other webmasters about the companies you find then and most of the top ranking sites that are old might be the recommended options.

Thank for sharing,I like it

Actually it's pretty obvious that Jennifer works for was hired by Webplore to build backlinks and act like shes doing some research on them - why else would she try to pass anchor text for "Search Engine Optimization" to Webplore?

My two cents

The first and fore most question should be how much changes a seo company can do.
    Last edited by ~ServerPoint~; 01-05-2010 at 05:40 AM.
    Regards,
    KVCwebhosting.com
    99.99% Uptime Guaranteed, 24/7 - 365 days True LIVE SUPPORT
    Free, Shared, Reseller, VPS, SEO & Dedicated Hosting.

kvchosting please stop your self promotion.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Re:Looking for SEO Service

When I was looking out for a company that could provide customized and affordable SEO services and with whom I could touch base on a daily basis. I was very impressed with the professionalism and quick response time of Vane Technologies and hired their full time SEO services. Its interesting that they not only offer a customized optimization plan but also provide a superb discount on their SEO combinations.

the site is not gud optimize check out mine http://thenetinfo.com leave feed back

thanx

Everybody promoting their own resource here in this thread so find other alternative. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast