What tools do you use to perform data analysis

hello friends,

What tools do you use to perform data analysis...???

Generally speaking, data analysis tools help companies translate unstructured data into actionable business intelligence. It can be challenging to make apples-to-apples comparisons between tools since, as I'm sure you've probably noticed by now, most vendors use different names and descriptions.

Below are the tools which are used to perform the data analysis -

1. SEMRush
    2. Google Keyword palnner
    3. KWFinder
    4. Moz tool
    5. Spreadsheet
    6. Trifacta

Here are top 5 free Seo tools,

1. Google Analytics

2. Google Webmaster

3. Open explorer

4. Google Keyword planner

5. Google PageSpeed Insights

To perform data analysis, use Small SEO tools, Google Webmaster tool and Google Analytics.

Quote Originally Posted by ninadordev View Post
    hello friends,

What tools do you use to perform data analysis...???
    Best Big Data Analysis Tools and Software
    >> Xplenty
    >> Atlas.ti
    >> Analytics
    >> Microsoft HDInsight
    >> Skytree
    >> Talend

Some of the top data analytics tools
    R Programming

R is the industry's most popular analytics tool, and it's widely used for statistics and data modelling. It can effortlessly manipulate and present your data in a variety of ways. In many ways, it outperforms SAS in terms of data capacity, performance, and output. R can be compiled and run on various operating systems, including UNIX, Windows, and macOS.
    It has 11,556 packages to choose from, and you may explore them by category. R also includes tools for automatically installing all packages based on the user's needs, combined with Big Data.
    Tableau Public:
    Tableau Public is free software that integrates any data source, such as a corporate data warehouse, Microsoft Excel, or web-based data. It creates data visualisations, maps, dashboards, and other web-based data visualisations with real-time updates. They can also be shared with the client or on social media. It allows users to download files in a variety of formats. If you want to see how powerful tableau is, you'll need a solid data source. Tableau's Big Data capabilities distinguish them, and they can analyse and visualise data more effectively than any other data visualisation software on the market.
    Python
    Python is a free open source object-oriented scripting language that is simple to read, write, and maintain. It can be used for both functional and structured programming. Python is simple to learn because it resembles JavaScript, Ruby, and PHP. Scikitlearn, Theano, Tensorflow, and Keras are just a few of Python's machine learning libraries. Python also has the advantage of being built on any platform, such as a SQL server, a MongoDB database, or JSON. Python is also very good at handling text data.
    SAS:
    In 2011, SAS released a significant range of customer intelligence solutions and various SAS modules for online, social media, and marketing analytics frequently used to profile consumers and prospects. It can also predict their actions, regulate their communications, and optimise them.

I use a lot of stuff…

Mostly R
    Because of R I use RStudio and a bunch of packages (too many to list)
    Rarely Python which is sad because I love it
    MySQL and Redshift databases
    And with it some UI for these databases
    Occasionally CLI not as much as I should though
    And I was going to say I don’t use Excel, but it’s a lie. There’s one thing I use Excel for and it’s massive: I have a spreadsheet that I use to play Cluedo. If I didn’t have that spreadsheet my wife and daughter would win every single time. Other than that I don’t use Excel.

Microsoft Power BI. ...
    SAP BusinessObjects. ...
    Sisense. ...
    TIBCO Spotfire. ...
    Thoughtspot. ...
    Click. ...
    SAS Business Intelligence. ...
    Scene.

Microsoft Power BI. ...
    SAP BusinessObjects. ...
    Sisense. ...
    TIBCO Spotfire. ...
    Thoughtspot. ...
    Click. ...
    SAS Business Intelligence. ...
    Scene.

The tools that were utilized to accomplish the data analysis are listed below.

R and Python
    Microsoft Excel
    Tableau
    RapidMiner
    KNIME
    Power BI
    Apache Spark
    QlikView
    Talend
    Splunk

Also Know more about Data Analytics Solutions