How to target single website to multiple countries?

H All,

My website domain is .com but i wanted to target multiple countries how to do so that my keywords ranking comes to all countries?

Thanks

I speak on behalf of my experience, you can create a different page on website for every country with strong content, or you can create a single page that covers content for all countries you want to target. But content must justify every location.

If you want to target multiple countries, you have to select the country-specific keywords which should be added to your website's content. after that, you have to search for country specific website to do SEO activities. by doing this you can target single website to the multiple countries. incase if you need to know more you can contact best seo company in surat, India. they are our advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by CorneliaAlan View Post
    H All,

My website domain is .com but i wanted to target multiple countries how to do so that my keywords ranking comes to all countries?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carlbrewster View Post
    Are you targetting all the English speaking countries?
    The OP has asked about multiple countries and not about multiple languages!

You have to build high authority backlinks to rank in more than one country.

You can use folder name according to various country, But better way is separation.

Implement Global SEO and use country names in the keywords and use those keywords in SEO.