Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

keywords are the most important element in your SEO strategy and your whole search engine marketing campaign. You will use them to classify your business, target your desired audience and dictate what the content of your website will be.

My seo target is to get Max. Sales and leads for our business.

Building keyword ranking and generating good traffic to my website is the target for SEO.And also to get Sales and leads for our business.

SEO use two type of technique on page and off page, both are important. Off page optimize is way of Increase more backlink like article submission, social bookmarking, blog posting, forum posting, and get more traffic by social networking like facebook, twitter. On page is process of effort that we take in defining keyword, Meta tags, content duplication, domain, title etc.

Start target SEO with Local business marketing for individual cities that they provide service, in hopes of catching someone looking for items in a particular town, borough, or neighborhood, they easy delivered in time.

To rank a keyword better on SERP, more website traffic and more sales are the targets of SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by manvijoshi View Post
    Hello friends,

What is your Seo target..?
    No use of asking such questions as every SEO project has its own target, depending on the nature and purpose of website!

My seo target is to drive quality seo traffic on the site that can convert in leads easily.

8th Floor, Olympia National Towers, Block 3, A3 & A4, North Phase, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai - 600032, Tamilnadu, India.
    My SEO Target are:

* Using SEO Techniques to maintain the Website Keywords Ranking in the best position of SERP.
    * Driving a quality visitors to a Website and improving Sales performance.
    * Build Brand awareness.
    * Generate New Leads for my business website.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

I just need to make sure that i have loyal audience coming and going out of my website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast